I have been a Powell fan since November 30, 1990.  For thos that don't know
what significance that date holds, it is the day that the 3 round-out
brigades from the National Guard were activated for Operation Desert Shield.
His leadership, and his generals', kept the casualties in that fracas low.
I'm afraid the next deployment won't be as clean.

Try Us!

Russel