No.

I actually supported the US going into Iraq, until it became apparent we
had been fed a load of BS. I was actually a strong opponent of those
that said the war was simply for political and economic gain for Bush
and his allies, and perhaps a selfish bid for a foothold in the Middle
East to shore up US perception of National Security. I was for the war.

And actually had to go back when I met those same people over beers, and
on mailing lists, and say that I was wrong, and they were at least right
about the stated reasons for the US going into Iraq to be bs.

If any of the below had been true, then I would certainly back the US in
this action, although I would still raise questions about the control
and running of Iraq in the days following the war.

Makes me wince at the amount of heckling I had to go through coming back
and saying I was wrong.
Yeesh.
Those beer drinking Fridays were rough ;-)

-Gel