  From: DRE
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 5:19 PM
  Subject: security cams in a website?

  Hi, I've got a client asking me about setting up a home surveillance
  system for his house. that he can access as a website.  He wants 4
  cameras outside.  One possibly that he can control and 3 days worth of
  history.

  I've not much clue about this other than it seems all the pieces are
  there - dsl, web, cameras.

  Anybody know anything about this short of getting the X10 camera from
  the pop under ads?

  Thanks.

  --
  DRE