So france selling gear to Iraq behind the UNs back is keeping with the
UN's plan?

Bush is reaping what he sowed; He ignored the UN, even after agreeing
to have the weapons inspectors go into Iraq, and now he's upset that
someone is telling him to mind his own business.

Wasn't exactly unilaterally as there were other countries in it with
us and a LOT of debate before hand. I seem to remember France having a
hand in the UN not backing Bush on Iraq.

Bush did the same thing to the rest of the world when we unilaterally
invaded Iraq.

---
Michael Dinowitz
http://www.houseoffusion.com