From: Frank Mamone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 21:02:41 -0400
Subject: GMAIL Invites
To: CF-Community <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Anyone know how Gmail decides how to give out invites?

I received only one, and when I sent it out it didn't work. It gave an
error message to the recipient saying the page was expired.

Anyhow, I guess if they base it on successful invitations sent out, I
guess I'm out of luck!

I need one for my wife:)