> mb? your computers pet name? you sick bastard.

Motherboard... See a previous post (RAID Question).

> I'd eat the spinkler(?) system, at least, maxim was good this month.

I was BBQing chicken and pork and the little tubes rose up out of the ground
and pssssss.. Misting water all around me!

> did you get some good jabs on the little punks?

Ha. The initial tackle kept the one down for a few minutes... It was into
the concrete wall (I park on the end). The other kid scurried around the
other side and ran... My fat ass in sandals caught up to him and yanked him
to the ground by his sweatshirt hood... Gave hime a few quick punches and a
nother person who saw it happening called security... One hopped the fence
onto the metro tracks and the other one laid there in pain :-) Punk kids..
Get a jobby job and stop causing trouble!