At Parker, AZ.  Was in a speed boat and made a sharp turn. I was holding on
tight, but my head bumped heads with the driver.  I lost my grip and fell
onto the seat of the boat on my right side.  Happened two weeks ago (the
first day on my vacation).  One broken rib and a bruise on my chest
wall.  Fun times!