hehe. Also have to be careful at times not to type "Damna"... <g>
maybe I should use a signature line.

Dana

----- Original Message -----
From: Ian Skinner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 10:43:50 -0700
Subject: RE: How do I fax Belgium???
To: CF-Community <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Are my eyes tricking me, or are you trying to subtly change your name,
daMa?  ;-0

I have trouble making international calls. But I believe that if you
start with 011 then dial the numbers you have it will work. No 1, just
011. I am assuming that what you have included the country code for
Belgium.

Dama

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\iskinner\Application%20Data\Microsoft\Signatures\www.BloodSource.org>
www.BloodSource.org <http://www.BloodSource.orgSacramento>
Sacramento, CA

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.________________________________
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings] [Donations and Support]

Reply via email to