From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 18 September 2001 08:03
To: CF-Community
Subject: How Come?

Yes, the U.S. has done some bad things in its history. But ...

If the U.S. is so bad, how come the Vietnamese have never hired terrorists
to fly our planes into our buildings, killing thousands.

If the U.S. is so bad, how come the Chileans have never hired terrorists to
fly our planes into our buildings, killing thousands.

If the U.S. is so bad, how come the Mexicans have never hired terrorists to
fly our planes into our buildings, killing thousands.

If the U.S. is so bad, how come the Brazilians have never hired terrorists
to fly our planes into our buildings, killing thousands.

If the U.S. is so bad, how come the Panamians have never hired terrorists to
fly our planes into our buildings, killing thousands.

If the U.S. is so bad, how come the Philipininans have never hired
terrorists to fly our planes into our buildings, killing thousands.

If the U.S. is so bad, how come the Germans have never hired terrorists to
fly our planes into our buildings, killing thousands.

If the U.S. is so bad, how come the Japanese have never hired terrorists to
fly our planes into our buildings, killing thousands.

If the U.S. is so bad, how come the Chinese have never hired terrorists to
fly our planes into our buildings, killing thousands.

If the U.S. is so bad, how come the Koreans have never hired terrorists to
fly our planes into our buildings, killing thousands.