Have you seen a grown man naked?

At 10:06 AM 7/13/2004, you wrote:
>Well, considering I've been a Mac user for so long, the top position
>just seems natural to me, but I'm adaptable, so I'm also comfortable
>with the bottom.  However, my short affair with NextStep had me on the
>side, which was interesting to try, but ultimately ended up being hard
>to manipulate for long sessions.
>
>So, Billy, do you like movies about gladiators?
>
>- Jim
>
>Tangorre, Michael wrote:
>
> >For your toolbar that is (get your mind out of the gutter!)
> >
> > :-)
> >
> >I usually dock mine on the bottom for general computing, and on the top for
> >programming tasks.
> >
> >Mike
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>----------
>[<http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=t:5>Todays Threads]
>[<http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:119869>This Message]
>[<http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5>Subscription]
>[<http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=649.569.5>Fast
>  Unsubscribe] [<http://www.houseoffusion.com/signin/>User Settings]
>[<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?amount=&item_name=House+of+Fusion&business=donations%40houseoffusion.com&undefined_quantity=&cmd=_xclick>Donations
>and Support]
>
>----------
><http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=11>
>3975cde6.jpg
>
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings] [Donations and Support]

Reply via email to