Stay safe, man.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Timothy Heald
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 3:37 PM
  Subject: Hey kids

  Well I am officially in sunny Afghanistan, and a good time is had by all :)

  The internet connection here is slow as hell, and I have to user their machines, can't even use my laptop, security nazis :)

  So far we have been doing some basic training stuff, and getting ready to replace another unit.  should be another few days before we assume mission status over here.  Hope you're all doing well, and I wi ll try and write wehn I can.

  Laters,

  Tim