These days mine ispretty good as well. I can start commuting to work
on my bike again, now that Augustus is not more (I had to return home
at lunch to feed him because of his insulinoma). The commute is only 2
1/2 miles, aalong a 3 roads with a moderate amount of traffic. It
would be even shorter if it were not for that quarry in the way.

larry