LOL

what funny is how one kid got a whole group all rallied up.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tangorre, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 9:40 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: He's back again!

Gimme a break weegs :-)

People are just chatting! No one said they were gonna do anything to the
little dweeb. In fact, I was just reminiscing about MacGyver and how I miss
that show, then Larry was reminiscing about his childhood times as a
tailpipe potato stuffer.... All innocent conversation in my book.  Frankly,
Jordon Bedwell can kiss my ass if he has a problem with our reminiscing.
LOL

Mike

  _____