"IT" meaning, going to war?

Sorry missed the interview.

-----Original Message-----
From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 1:00 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: OReilly vs. Moore

I thought it was a good interview. I thought it was pretty silly for
Moore to not admin that if Bush was given bad evidence and based his
words on them that he wasn't lieing. At the same time, Moore was 100%
right that even if Bush didn't lie, even if it was an accident, it
doesn't make it ok.

-r

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 10:59:18 -0500, G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Supposedly this is the transcript from Moore vs O'Reilly last night. I
didn't catch it, so i can't verify it's veracity, but it looks clean:

  _____