How would you go about disposing of weapons of mass destruction and
eliminating all the evidence?

Hard enough for someone with a meth lab to eliminate all the evidence
of that, much less nuclear bombs.

moreover... if you had weapons of mass destruction, would you not have
them for a reason, and therefore want to keep them rather than getting
rid of them and having to start over from scratch? It's not like the
guy who flushes his crank down the toilet when he knows the DEA is
onto him -- he can't just flush it and get some more the next day.

> :)

> Seriously tho, everyone is like "See, they can't find
> them..."

> !!!!!!!!

s. isaac dealey   954.927.5117

new epoch : isn't it time for a change?