From: Jim Davis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 3:17 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: OReilly vs. Moore

Don't you dare to condescend on my patriotism for my current lack of faith
in the president.  Americans are duty bound to question their leaders when
they feel they have run afoul of the ideals this nation was founded on.
That is true patriotism.

If you say otherwise then you should leave the country and never come back.
We'll be better off without you and the twisted, secular idolatry that you
suggest.

ANYBODY that feels critics of the president should "leave the country" are
truly anti-American and, in my opinion, the real threat to the American way
of life I hold dear.

America is larger and vastly, vastly more important than whatever
administration currently helms it.  We can never, as patriots, allow an
administration to threaten America, flout her principles or denigrate the
rights of her people without speaking out.

Jim Davis