From: Michael Dinowitz
To: CF-Community
Sent: 7/28/04 6:24 PM
Subject: (Admin) civility

We've got a problem. It seems that with the summer here, the elections
coming up and 20,00 other things (such as the idiot), nerves are
frayed and people are saying/doing things that are a little past the
point of civility. I've got to ask everyone here to take a moment and
breath. Forget about the elections. Forget about the government.
Forget about Jordy. Forget about your own or others political stance
and just relax. Think about what's been said in the last week or three
and reflect on it. Was it something you should have said? Was it
harsher than needed. Was it beyond a simple disagreement of principles
and into an attack?
I'd rather not loose anyone from the list due to harsh words or
opinions. We're a strong community with a vast range of practices and
opinions. We don't have to accept others opinions, but we don't have
to trash them either.
Thank you for helping to keep the community together and strong.
--
Michael Dinowitz
http://www.houseoffusion.com