Me and my boss today were dicussing our conspiracy theory that it possible
virus makers are actually responsible for creating virus, I mean they do
benefit from it right and its funny how quick they have the
solution...hmmm....

http://www.silicon.com/bin/bladerunner?30REQEVENT=&REQAUTH=21046&14001REQSUB
=REQINT1=47525

Kola Oyedeji
Web developer
Macromedia Certified Advanced ColdFusion 5 Developer
http://www.Alexandermark.com
(+44)020-8429-7300