Does anybody have any information on how this relates to Senators in
general?  My understanding was that's very common to miss votes and
committee meetings.  How Is Kerry in this regard to this compared to the
average?

Jim Davis

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 11:53:20 -0700 (PDT), Sam Morris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> That's odd, I checked you're link and it seems Kerry
> rarley voted on anything.

http://www.congressmerge.com/onlinedb/cgi-bin/membervotes.cgi?&lang=&member=
MAJR&site=congressmerge&address=&city=&state=&zipcode=&plusfour=&fullvotes=1