Funny our ferrets act exactly like that, especially right after one of us
steps out of the shower. Then right in the middle they do the weasel war
dance (if you've ever seen a ferret dance for joy you know what I mean).
Bounces all over the place bouncing into walls, dressers cat, feet, you name
it. Then a mad dash in a tangential direction to tackle another ferret.

larry

--
Larry C. Lyons
ColdFusion/Web Developer