woot enders game and the rest of the series were all excellent. I red enders game in High school such a freaking good book. Though i think one of my favorites was battlefield earth. Man probably the biggest book i ever read i think it was 1400 pages. I used to read it in french class. Good times good times

William Wheatley
Coldfusion Guru

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jason Lemahieu
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 4:59 PM
  Subject: Re: Da Vinci Code

  > Good read.  Not what I expected out of the book.  Good ending, but not
  > in the realms of what I expected.
  >
  > That's all me gotta say
  :-D

  It was definitely hyped -  even the person working at the bookstore laughed at me for jumping on the bandwagon.

  However, being someone who has only ever read 1 other book in their life for fun (Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card), I liked it a lot, and have been recommending it to most of my friends who don't read a lot, and hide how much I liked it when speaking to someone who I think would read a lot.

  I think I read the whole thing in about 4 days, then read another one by Brown, 'Digital Fortress', in 2, but that's due to his cliffhanging / can't put me down style of writing.