  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sam Morris

  Do you think government dollars in the churches would
  influence the message? You did mention that the other
  day and I agree with you that there should not be
  politics in religion but would hope once the program
  is in place politics will have no influence.

  Haven’t given it much thought but seems like helping
  existing charities could be a good thing.

  -sm