They changed the weight on the questions. I thought about it more and
my answers were not really different from last time. I was more
liberal and think I might still be, at least on the graph.

Here is the thread I remember.
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm/method=messages&threadid=6864&forumid=5

And here is a graph I did at the time.
http://www.digitalwilderness.com/images/cf-community%20totals.gif

Judith is correct that we lean left and libertatian. But the new
members  might move this graph a bit.

Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 08/05/04 04:20PM >>>

I think I remember doing this before, but here's where I am: