From: Cameron Childress [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 1:05 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: The Onion weighs in on Terrorism

Good taste, bad taste, take it or leave it...  The Onion has weighed in on
the Terrorist attacks...

Articles include: "Hijackers Surprised To Find Selves In Hell" and "Point
CounterPoint - 'We Must Retaliate With Blind Rage' vs. 'We Must Retaliate
With Measured, Focused Rage'"

http://www.theonion.com/

The Onion is getting totally slammed right now, you may have to wait a bit
to get in...

-Cameron

Cameron Childress
elliptIQ Inc.
p.770.460.1035.232
f.770.460.0963
--
http://www.neighborware.com
America's Leading Community Network Software