From: Angel Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 7:35 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Windows SP2 Warning! CFMX Listed as Incompatible!

"The programs that are listed in this article may experience issues
after you upgrade to Windows XP SP2. You may not notice some of these
issues. Additionally, software vendors may have resolved some of these
issues. Contact the software manufacturer or vendor for more specific
details. "

ColdFusion MX for J2EE 6 --- Macromedia
Nero 6 Ultra  6  Ahead
Nero Bruning ROM  5.5.6  Ahead
Pagemaker  7  Adobe
WordPerfect Office  11  Corel
Diet KaZaa  2.52  Diet KaZaa
Retrospect Client  x  Dantz
DivxPlayer  2.5.3  Divx
Cute FTP 5.0  ---  GlobalScape
ICQ Pro  3916  ICQ
Kazaa  2.52  Kazaa
WinRoute  4.25  Kerio
Office Access 2002  2002  Microsoft
Office System - Power Point  2003  Microsoft
Office XP Access  10  Microsoft
Office XP Professional Excel 10.0 SP2  ---  Microsoft
Office XP SP2 - PowerPoint  11  Microsoft
Office XP Standard  10  Microsoft
Outlook 2000  9  Microsoft
Outlook 2002  10  Microsoft
Outlook 2003  11  Microsoft
SQL  ---  Microsoft
SQL  7  Microsoft
SQL 2000a 2000a SP3  ---  Microsoft

You get the damned picture. It breaks several applications that a lot of
us use. I have no idea whether ALL these applications have been patched.
*sigh*

-Gel
  _____