I went to a seminar about the changes in SP2 a couple of week ago.  What I
came away with is that the firewall basically won't do its job as it's
totally scriptable.  The major part of the seminar was how to program your
installer program so that it would automatically create entries into the
firewall routing table.

Anyone want to venture a guess at how long it takes a virus to exploit this?

Marlon