From: Angel Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 10:38 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Boy chokes on popcorn at movie theater and dies

So he didn't perform the heimleich or anything?

You just..coughed it up on your own essentially?

Did you have to go to the hospital?

I heard a story about this woman that had a chicken bone stuck
in her
throat, and I'm not sure if she had to be rushed to hospital, I
think
she did. Anyways, scar tissue formed, and thus far it has
prevented her
from eating much solid food and still hurts like heck.

-Gel