I remember reading about an ISP that turned off access to some of it's
DSL customers that they determined were not taking necessary precautions
to protect themselves against viruses.  Their rationale was that they
were not going to provide bandwidth to somebody who wasn't interested in
taking the time to learn to use it properly.

I liked that.