You know - what the heck. We hardly drive anywhere (aside from vacations
and rare road trips). I wouldn't mind signing up if it meant I'd save
25% on my $850 a year policy. Look at all the extra muffins I could buy!
:D

It says that even after you have the sensor - if you change your mind or
don't want to share the data - it's perfectly acceptable.
<shrugs> I just asked Progessive to let me know when it's available in
my area. Perhaps we'll try it.

Oh - and congrats on the Slash-dot nod ;) :)

Cheers,
Erika