Ok on a serious note,

I'm seeing mixed reviews. It works just fine for some people, but others
are reporting problems with it starting up, and then if they attempt to
change settings the usualy way their machiens reboot.
They also say that it works fine for a while, then suddenly it stops
working etc. etc.

So...out of the several thousand people that must have downloaded this
yesterday, I've seen about 10 or 15 posts about people having
difficulty.

Raymond also reported no worries with the installation and changing
settings.

This won't affect games or conflict with gaming, its just a nicer
interface into the things that the old Control Center did anyways.

But because it uses .Net 1.1 I don't know what it may mess with
development wise. I'm also reading that its heavy, about 75MB that is
supposed to be dynamically freed as necessary.
Is this the future of apps using .Net? They need to be so bloated?

-Gel