yeah, i figuired it was only a matter of time b4 that happened.

-----Original Message-----
From: Angel Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 10:00 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Russia vs Terrorism

I think they were all killed. I was just waiting for them to go in
actually, I thought they took a while this time.

The problems with a communist/former communist country. That non lethal
gas wouldn't have been a problem if they had released the details to the
medical crews and told them how to properly revive people.
As it was, they never told the hospital/medical staff a word until it
was far too late AFAIR.Most probably because they wanted to protect the
specifics of their 'secret' gas.

-Gel