oh yeah that code I posted was heh...guess an if statement would be
useful, get a few jack and cokes in me and things get fuzzy :)

<cfloop collection="#sessions#" item="cur_session">
   <cfif sessions[cur_session].email EQ cur_logon>
     <cfset sessions[cur_session].username= "">
   </cfif>
</cfloop>

Or another partially drunken idea which is only partially coming
together would be something like taking the current loged in session
information and transfering it into the old session like injecting new
keys into the old session so the new session assumes the old session
and then blank out the new session. I hope I am making sense.

Adam H

My final post for the night :)