From: Guy McDowell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2004 10:21 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Checking in....

Hey Y'all,

Just checking in to see who else is working today....

Guy McDowell
Web Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - Magma Communications Ltd.
t: 613.228.3565 x6348
f: 613.228.8313
http://websites.magma.ca

This e-mail message is confidential, may be privileged and is
intended for the exclusive use of the addressee.  Any other person is
strictly prohibited from disclosing, distributing or reproducing it.  If
the addressee cannot be reached or is unknown to you, please inform the
sender by return e-mail immediately and delete this e-mail message and
destroy all copies.  Due to the inherent risks associated with the
Internet, we assume no responsibility for unauthorized interception of
any Internet communication with you or the transmission of computer
viruses.  Thank you.