From: Deanna Schneider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 11:43:33 -0500
Subject: Re: Vote!
To: CF-Community <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

That's how it's done in Wisconsin, too. You can have your choices - as
long as they all belong to the same party. It's sort of annoying, as
I'd be more apt to vote for some of the fringe  folk. Or hell, in the
races with only one Dem and several Reps, I'd vote for the most
freakish Republican candidate, just to skew results. Oh wait, that's
probably what they're trying to avoid, isn't it? ;)