This works really well, they also added similar RSS support to Thunderbird.

Basically, each entry in the RSS file shows up as a bookmark.

I really like the new "find" feature; hit control-f or enable find as
you type and it opens a cool toolbar at the bottom of the screen and
does highlighting through the whole page.

Matt