From: Erika L. Walker-Arnold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 10:23 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Ski House

Anyone in the NY/NJ/Metro area that likes to ski?
If so do you want a chance at a full ski house share that lasts
from
December 1 - April 30? The landlord reserves one week a month.
The house is located right next to Mount Snow, Vermont.
It's a house full of 33-42 yo's - and we like to have a good
time.
The house is a HUGE - 3 stories, sleeps 24.
Large great room with huge stacked stone fireplace and cathedral
ceiling.
We'll even have cable/wireless access this year for you
workaholics ...
Deposit of $400 is due per person by September 31.

If so - contact me off list ... Need to know in the next 2
weeks.

Cheers,
Erika