From: Erika L. Walker-Arnold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 08:56:01 -0400
Subject: RE: I can't handle it ...
To: CF-Community <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Phil's doing fab. Hasn't had time to come read community lately because
I've been keeping him busy, but he's good.
He shaved his head recently. Phil and a friend dared themselves to go
bald. So they did. And I shaved his head baby smooth. It looked pretty
funny. It's all stubbly now - he said there's no way he'd shave it every
day. LOL

Thanks for the hugs and snuggles ;) I feel better now I've had some
sleep - but damn ... I need to hitch my design skills up a bit ...
Experiment with some new colors and layouts.

You end up getting stuck in a rut so easily.

Cheers,
Erika