Good news - You won't have 1512 MB, you'll have 1536!

Anyway, there are two rules with RAM:

1. You can never have too much RAM
2. See Rule 1.

You will see a marked improvement in almost every intensive application
by adding that much memory.  That is to say, Minesweeper won't be any
faster, but you'll notice that you can run Pshop *and* DWMX *and* some
servers, etc. etc. with greater stability and response time.  Even
adding "just" a half-gig will help a lot.

- Jim