hate? Just because Dana is expressing her free speech rights?

I thought that sort of crap went out with the fall of the Berlin Wall.
Or McCarthy.

Next thing you're going to say is that voting Democrat is a vote for
terrorism or other such demagoguery. That's right up there with other
classic BS like Willie Horton or miscegenation.

larry