Me and my fiance are looking to get a kitten, as I have mentioned in
fiance, has ringworm on her tail, but who knows where else it might
show up?? So we have some major concerns about throwing down a couple
hundred for this kitten. Is this a valid concern or is this something
that is common. It might be important to note that we are looking at
Persian cats. Also if anyone has ever had a pet with ringworm what was
your experience with anyone getting it from the pet?

Adam H