I've only delved into the Bonus Disc.  I found the documentary completely
entrancing, although I haven't finished it yet.  I have no idea how much of
the documentary is "new" or not.

  Somewhere in the fourth disc, they have Peter Jackson (the LOTR guy)
talking about Star Wars and saying "You think back on the movies and you
don't remember the effects, you only remember the characters."  I've heard
(read) a lot of people say that Lucas should take lessons from Jackson
about creating good movies, so I found his comments interesting.

  I'm excited for Episode 3, or at least the lightsaber duel.  I noticed
that the "Return of Darth Vader Preview" left out the title of the next
movie, which surprised me.  Is "Revenge of the Sith" not definite yet?

  The one thing that I'm bummed about is no actor commentary.  I half
expect a new DVD set (with even more changes) to come out sometime after
Episode 3.  ( Perhaps a full box set of all 6 movies? ).

--
Jeffry Houser, Web Developer, Writer, Songwriter, Recording Engineer
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>