Must be nice to have so many assets you lose track of them. And
naturally this has *nothing* to do with recent decisions about logging
in wilderness areas. I dunno about you guys, but I live in New Mexico
for the access to the wilderness and I don't want to hear buzzsaws
when I go.

Reminds me of the first debate when the president was asked about
Darfur. He said something about having sent help and that there would
be more help (pause) eventually. "Eventually!" I said. "People are
starving, George." The guy sitting next to me in the ER waiting room
nodded. "That's a man that doesn't understand starving, right there, "
I told him. The man, whom I would describe as a Hispanic professional,
agreed with me... though when I asked him he said he was already
pro-Kerry before the debate even started.

Dana