On a completely different note, here are the lyrics to that song
that's been running through my head...yes, it's kinda sarcastic, but
then, so am I :)

Eels - Goddam Right It's a Beautiful Day
Artists > Eels > Goddam Right It's a Beautiful Day
Contribution by: sammy4770 on July 04, 2004

The smokestack spittin black soot into the sunny sky
The load on the road brings a tear to the Indian's eye
The elephant won't forget what it's like inside his cage
The ringmasters telecasters sings on an empty stage

Uh huh
Goddam right its a beautiful day
uh huh
Goddam right its a beautiful day
uh huh

The girl with the curls and a sweet pink ribbon in her hair
She's crawling out her window 'cause her daddy just don't care
Come on!

Uh huh
Goddam right it's a beautiful day
uh huh
Goddam right it's a beautiful day
uh huh

The clown with the frown driving down to the sidewalk fair
Finger on the trigger let me tell you gives quite a scare

Uh huh
Goddam right it's a beautiful day
uh huh
Goddam right it's a beautiful day
uh huh

The kids hid their lids when their lips hear that crazy sound
My neighbor digs the flavor still is moving to another town
And I don't believe you'll come back

Goddam right it's a beautiful day
uh huh
Goddam right it's a beautiful day
uh huh

Well I don't know how you're taking all the shit you see
You don't believe anyone but most of all you don't believe me
I believe you

Goddam right it's a beautiful day
uh huh...