George Soros has nothing to do with the Kerry campaign except for donations.  His opinion makes no difference.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sam Morris
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 3:13 PM
  Subject: Kerry's number 1 supporter.

  Does George Soros really believe Kerry will sign the
  Kyoto treaty and the International Criminal Court in
  The Hague? And why is he gambling millions that Kerry
  will?

  http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=7231

  fight terrorism, Mr. Soros stated that we should start
  by correcting our own behavior, by looking at what
  we've done wrong. One thing he sees as wrong is that
  George W. Bush is Commander-in-Chief. Another wrong,
  he explained, is that the United States isn't yet
  signed up with the Kyoto treaty or the International
  Criminal Court in The Hague.