From: Gruss Gott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:01:57 -0500
Subject: Re: The politicization of the Iraq War
To: CF-Community <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Good point -  continuing, I'd be hesitant to grant permission to my
kid again after he'd burned my trust.

With Mr. Bush, all Americans have to take some responsibility his
actions.  That's why we can't just pull out of Iraq; we have to clean
up the mess we entrusted Mr. Bush not to make.

Mr. Bush, however, should be terminated for abuse of authority.