Don,

I live in Norcross, which is just north of Atlanta (about 15 miles from
downtown), and it's a great place to live.  I've lived in Atlanta since 1978
and have owned my home in Norcross for eleven years, so I've been here a
while.

If you have a chance to live in Gwinnett County (Norcross area) rather than
Fulton County (Atlanta proper) then do so because the Gwinnett County
government is very well run and supports its citizens very well.

Atlanta also has a great CFUG (acfug.org) that's very active and very well
run by a formal president and board of directors.

Let me know when you come to town to scope things out and we'll show you
around and take you to dinner.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
Member of Team Macromedia

Advanced Intensive Training:
* C# & ASP.NET for ColdFusion Developers
* ColdFusion MX Master Class
* Advanced Development with CFMX and SQL Server 2000
http://www.ColdFusionTraining.com

Download CommerceBlocks V2.1 and LoRCAT from
http://www.ProductivityEnhancement.com

The ColdFusion MX Bible is in bookstores now!