there are two.

the night time weeg: he makes great code riddled with thc and good creativity.
the day time weeg: he also makes great code but its riddled corporate
bs and requirements that suffice nothing and noone.

id prefer to hang with nighttime weeg...he's DEFINITELY WAY more fun!

mpd is great...i can laugh and play and get down with my self.

self love RULES!
it RULES
are you threatening me

oh no....here comes night time tony ...