From: Tyler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 7:10 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: DELL Deal

You damn right. I think after they got bum-rushed last week with the 40%
coupon from SlickDeals, they decided they would use the site to their
advantage and make room for the new models. Last week, they probably sold a
gazillion (that means a lot) 20 inch LCDs. Everybody on SlickDeals was
ordering 2 with each system for about the price of the system alone. This
week they are prepping for a new 17 incher. I think this should be a
business study in cheap/viral marketing.

Just out of curiosity, how many of you bought a new laptop today, or are
going to tonight? And how many were actually planning on buying a laptop
when you woke up this morning? Howabout this month?

And after configuring untold amounts of systems, I've been severely tempted
no less than 10 times to rip my credit card out of my wallet and send the
numbers to Dell, but my wife's "loving" voice keeps bringing me back to
reality.

Tyler

Note to Michael Dell, if you keep this up, I will break ;-)