Anyone else here a My Yahoo user? I've been using them since they went
public, which I think was about 4 or 5 years ago. Over the years I've
had issues with folks hacking the account. Another problem is that
someone can request a new password. In the past they could do this 10
or so times and flood my inbox with new passwords. Lately the issue
I've had is, someone will request a new password, I get the email, and
the new password doesn't work.

Anyone else deal with this? It burns me so much, but since I've
tailored my homepage so much, and I use Yahoo IM, I'm stuck. I've
already faxed them my info to restore the account. When nothing
happend for a week, I contacted them again, and they responded with
the exact same request for a new fax. It's like they couldn't be
bothered to look up the previous request.

I'd love to talk to someone on their dev team. This is obviously an
issue with their security that could be fixed if they would simply
remove the ability to generate a new password.

Sorry, I guess I'm just venting, but I'm curious if others have had to
deal with this.