From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 12:52 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: so how is dev con?

Well, I can't speak exactly what was at the devcon as I wasn't there. On the
other hand, I was running the community suite and it rocked. We had muffins,
soda, beer, and other things to munch on. We had 19 books in the CF reading
library for people to just review and we raffled away over 60 books. I've
got a picture of the library and the list of books that were raffled on Wed.
and it was about 5 feet of books.
We had some great presentations, lots of talk and CF_Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy.
(looooooong story). The whole thing from the community suite perspective was
great.
The only sour note was that MM kept taking down the room information from
the bulletin board and called the hotel security guard on me for giving out
papers with the suite info on it. "we support the community..." Yeh, right
you do.
There'll be more talk on what went down from many people and photos will be
going up soon. All in all, it was great.